Our red rubber stamps are sold UN-mounted, no cling cushion. NEW since July 2017: The back of the stamps have a natural "cling" that will stick to acrylic blocks and stamp platforms! Just keep the surfaces clean and press the stamp against the block or platform. You can of course mount them on cushion if you prefer.
Our stamps are made of deeply etched, red rubber. Lovingly made in Norway, world-wide shipping.
For inspiration and tutorials, visit our blog: http://rubberdance.blogspot.com
Shipping starts at only €4 - worldwide! You may order as many stamps you want for an additional postage fee of €0,50 for each product.
Our stamps are made on site in our studio in Norway. We aim to make your stamps and ship within one week, but please be patient - sometimes it's crazy busy here :-)
Remember that you might have to pay custom fees and taxes in your own country. With our personalized, decorated shipping envelopes, it shouldn't be a problem, but we are not responsible for any additional costs.
*** FREE gift wrap per request! Write a note in the message box before checkout.
Refunds, returns & exchanges
Top notch quality is very important to us! On a VERY rare occasion, there might be a flaw in the rubber that can only be detected after you've inked it up. Please contact us for a full refund! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We have shops in Norway, UK, USA, The Netherlands, Germany and India that stock many of our stamps. Please see this page for more info: http://rubberdance.blogspot.no/p/retailers.html
Payments & Currencies:
1) If you use PayPal, you will be charged in Euro (our shop's default currency).
2) If you pay using a credit card, it will be charged in your card's default currency. For example GBP if you live in the UK, or USD if you live in the USA. The exchange rate between Euro and other currencies vary from one day to another, and will be calculated by Stripe - the secure system that handles all transactions made with cards. You might be charged a fee by your credit card company. For additional info: https://stripe.com/docs/currencies
Copyrights / Angel Policy:
1) We encourage you to sell *hand stamped* items using stamps from Rubber Dance.
2) You are allowed to have your artwork mechanically printed on a limited amount of GIFTS for friends and family, for example an image of your artwork on a coffee mug, t-shirt, mouse pad, etc. Maximum 100 of each item.
3) Mechanical mass production of items intended for sale is not allowed without our prior permission. You MUST apply first by emailing us a photo of the artwork you wish to use, what kind of items you wish to sell, how many and where. Send your application to email@example.com. You will get an answer within 2 weeks and our decision is final.
4) Mechanical reproduction we do not allow are:
- Scanning an image and sell it as a "digi stamp" or make new rubber stamps from our designs or part of our designs.
- Using our stamps to make mass produced items such as patterned paper, stickers and any other craft items.
- Using our stamps as part of a company logo, and similar to promote a business.
Please respect our policy. Thank you! ♥
Email us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org