♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Please note that all our stamps are sold UN-mounted, no cling cushion. Simply cut the images apart with a pair of scissors and temporarily adhere to an acrylic block with a glue stick, or mount them on cushion if you prefer.
Our stamps are made of deeply etched, red rubber. Lovingly made in Norway, world-wide shipping.
Sizes are stated in centimeters (cm) on all our stamps.
For inspiration and tutorials, visit our blog: http://rubberdance.blogspot.com
Shipping starts at only €4 - worldwide! You may order as many stamps you want for an additional postage fee of €0,50 for each product.
Our stamps are made on site in our studio in Norway. We aim to make your stamps and ship within 5 working days, but please be patient - some weeks are crazy busy here :-)
Remember that you might have to pay custom fees and taxes in your own country. With our personalized, decorated shipping envelopes, it shouldn't be a problem, but we are not responsible for any additional costs.
Refunds, returns & exchanges
Top notch quality is very important to us! On a VERY rare occasion, there might be a flaw in the rubber that can only be detected after you've inked it up. Please contact us for a full refund! (email@example.com)
We have shops in Norway, England, The Netherlands and Germany that stock many of our stamps. Please see this page for more info: http://rubberdance.blogspot.no/p/retailers.html
1) We encourage you to hand stamp items you want to sell, using stamps from Rubber Dance!
2) If you have made artwork using our stamps, you are allowed to have them made into gift items by a third party - such as an image of your artwork placed on a coffee mug, t-shirts and postcards.
Your artwork MUST be more than just a stamped image! Please contact us, should you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3) The kinds of mechanical reproduction we do absolutely not allow are:
- Scanning an image and sell it as a "digi stamp" or make new rubber stamps from our designs or part of our designs.
- Using our stamps to make mass produced items such as patterned paper, stickers and other craft items.
- Using our stamps as part of a company logo and similar to promote a business.
Please respect our policy. Thank you! ♥
Email us if you have any questions: email@example.com
*** If you prefer to shop in a different currency, go here: https://www.zibbet.com/rubberdance and click on the flag. Prices in your chosen currency will be an APPROXIMATE conversion based on the current exchange rate against Euros (our shop's base currency).