Our red rubber stamps are sold UN-mounted, no cling cushion. NEW since July 2017: The back of the stamps have a natural "cling" that will stick to acrylic blocks and stamp platforms! Just keep the surfaces clean and press the stamp against the block or platform. You can of course mount them on cushion if you prefer.
Our stamps are made of deeply etched, red rubber. Lovingly made in Norway, world-wide shipping.
For inspiration and tutorials, visit our blog: http://rubberdance.blogspot.com
Shipping starts at only €4 - worldwide! You may order as many stamps you want for an additional postage fee of €0,50 for each product.
Our stamps are made on site in our studio in Norway. We aim to make your stamps and ship within one week, but please be patient - sometimes it's crazy busy here :-)
Remember that you might have to pay custom fees and taxes in your own country. With our personalized, decorated shipping envelopes, it shouldn't be a problem, but we are not responsible for any additional costs.
*** FREE gift wrap per request! Write a note in the message box before checkout.
Refunds, returns & exchanges
Top notch quality is very important to us! Should you ever find a flaw in one of our stamps, please contact us right away for a refund! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your privacy is very important to us!
When ordering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you process an order. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order.
We use your information for two purposes only:
1) To ship your order.
2) For our book-keeping/tax report.
We will never sell your information to a third party.
All communications with our website, including sensitive/credit information you supply, is encrypted. All transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider and are not stored on our computer.
We have shops stocking our stamps in Norway, UK, USA, The Netherlands, Germany and India. Please see this page for more info: http://rubberdance.blogspot.no/p/retailers.html
Copyrights / Angel Policy:
1) We encourage you to sell *hand stamped* items using stamps from Rubber Dance.
2) You are allowed to have your artwork mechanically printed on a limited amount of GIFTS for friends and family, for example an image of your artwork on a coffee mug, t-shirt, mouse pad, etc. Maximum 100 of each item.
3) Mechanical mass production of items intended for sale is not allowed without our prior permission. You MUST apply first by emailing us a photo of the artwork you wish to use, what kind of items you wish to sell, how many and where. Send your application to email@example.com. You will get an answer within 1 week.
4) Mechanical reproduction we do not allow are:
- Scanning an image and sell it as a "digi stamp" or make new rubber stamps from our designs or part of our designs.
- Using our stamps to make mass produced items such as patterned paper, stickers and any other craft items.
- Using our stamps as part of a company logo, and similar to promote a business.
Please respect our policy. Thank you! ♥
Email us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org